Northwest Producers & Processors Association (NPPA)
“WORKING WITH THE STATE LIQUOR CONTROL BOARD, DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND OTHER STATE & LOCAL AGENCIES TO KEEP CANNABIS INDUSTRY LICENSING AND PERMITTING WORKABLE AND REALISTIC AND WORKING TO KEEP THE IMAGE OF OUR INDUSTRY IN THE BEST LIGHT IN THE EYES OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND COMMUNITY”
- Protecting Your Interests
- NPPA deploys one of the most effective lobbying teams in the state.
- NPPA also deploys one of the best legal teams in the Northwest
- Local Representation
- Regional representatives and other NPPA staff are focused on responding to the needs of our members – right in your own backyard.
- We have Lobbyists and / or staff at all of the Liquor Control Board and Committee meetings.
- Group Buying Power
- NPPA has negotiated group programs designed to help your business reduce costs and eliminate headaches.
- NPPA group programs include workers comp, property and liability, credit card processing, and much more.
- Training and Development
- NPPA offers training you need, and ongoing compliance checks to keep you and your business on the right side of regulation.
- NPPA also offers face-to-face training at your business, professional development seminars, customized facility development, and advanced customized nutrient regiments to stay within the compliance of the state and much more.
- Supporting Both Large and Small Producers & Processors
- NPPA is here to support the small producers & processors as well as the large. We have created subsidizing programs that create a financially realistic platform for the small boutique producers as well as giving the access to bulk purchases like the large facility producers.